We've started some really fun new features on our blog here, and I think this one I am most excited about. We'll be giving you a little peak in our staffers lives and personal style! All of us have our own flare and fashion sense, and Gypsy fits perfectly into each and every one of our wardrobes. I'm starting out this week with our adorable and newly-blonde marketing coordinator who is a big fan of any lace up boots, semi-sheer fabrics, vintage handbags and oxfords. Oh, did I mention that this marketing coordinator is... me? I'm featuring my picks! Surprise!
Okay, here we go:
1. Laurel Silk Layered Skirt in Charcoal: I am in love with minis/shorts with tights and boots or oxfords for the Fall/Winter. This color combo allows you to wear it during the day or in the evening, makes going straight to dinner or drinks from work so easy! You wouldn't even have to change!
2. Veronica Silk Blouson Maxi in Black: Swoon. This maxi silhouette is new for Gypsy and I can't get enough of it. With an elastic waist to blouse our or cinch with a giant leather belt it's super versatile and season appropriate.
3. Antica Cargo Sweatpants in Ink: Ok. If you haven't tried on or purchased any of our sweatpants you are SERIOUSLY missing out. If I could pull off wearing these every single day, I totally would.
4. Onya Buckle Hooded Cardigan in Army: This piece is on the highest rotation in my closet. The slub wash makes it so amazingly soft and cozy, and the buckles and drape hood give it some edge and just enough detail to be able to dress it up a little bit. The entire Onya collection is just stellar.
5. Reverse Scarf in Charcoal: First of all, our scarves got a pretty solid price slash last week. They used to be $79 and now they're only $55? Yes! The Reverse collection is my current favorite, the rich colors will carry you all the way through winter.
6. Snowflake Gypsyz in Coral/Grey: How cute is this color combo? With the amount of greys and neutrals in my closet, this is the perfect pop of color.
7. Plain Gypsyz in Grey: These are going to keep my tootsies warm this weekend while my friends and I head to the mountains. At first I couldn't decide whether or not I wanted patterned or plain, then I decided...I want both!
8. Daisy Pullover Hoodie in Navy: Not to repeat myself, but seriously? Treat yourself to one of our sweat sets. You'll be thanking me when you do.
9. Veronica Silk Babydoll Dress in Pine: The entire Veronica collection is completely drool worthy. This sweet little dress is just so cute with tights and heels or your favorite riding boots.
What are your favorites? Click on the names of the items to shop my picks!