It's that time of the year again! A time for caroling, egg nog, presents and SALES. Don't know about you, but it's one of my most favorite things about the Holidays. We participated in this sale last time and had so much fun we decided to do it again! Tiny Bandit is a fun independent company that hosts these stellar sales. The mastermind (Heather) behind the entire operation doesn't miss a beat, and here's why:
1. Holding the event in the evening makes it a million times easier for you to attend, right? Right. I'm always bummed if I see a great sample sale that's from 9am to 3pm on a Tuesday. How am I supposed to go to that? So, 5-10? Much better.
2. Malo opens their doors to vendors and shoppers and even offers (wait for it...) ONE DOLLAR TACOS. As if the deal wasn't sweet enough, they made it sweeter. Speaking of sweet, try their sangria or famous margarita while you shop for an after-work libation.
3. Not only is there a rockin' DJ, but dancing is actually encouraged. I'm pretty sure I'll be coming with my dancing shoes in tow this time.
4. You get to do your daily good deed. Tiny Bandit is holding a coat drive for the Los Angeles Mission for the less fortunate. Believe it or not, LA gets cold at night, and we don't want anyone to catch a cold!
5. OH, and not a single thing coming from Gypsy 05 will be over $50. That's right, $50. Have we twisted your arm? Are you non LA-residing Gypsies frantically booking plane tickets? We surely hope so.
See you on December 2nd!